1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer, automation or electronics;
2, 5 years of work experience, more than 3 years of experience in embedded system development;
3, with electronic hardware knowledge, can skillfully understand the hardware schematic,
4. Familiar with data structure and algorithm, good mathematical foundation, strong ability to analyze and solve problems;
5, proficient in LINUX system architecture, proficient in C / C + + development language, skilled in the use of development applications;
6. Familiar with TCP/IP protocol, familiar with network programming, with experience in IoT communication development is preferred;
7, has a wealth of driver development and debugging experience, with display, Wi-Fi related driver development experience is preferred.
8, good English reading and writing skills.
9. Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills.
10, has a strong ability to withstand pressure. Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the overall solution design of embedded systems, core chip selection;
2, embedded system transplantation, cutting, driver development and debugging;
3. Responsible for embedded application software design, coding and testing;
4. Write relevant technical documents;
5. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned.